Wednesday 6 July 2011

DENGUE DENGUE....

ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

a past few days my life was on the climax... very busy week in my life, stay up at the hospital...rushing everywhere, and now  im  not in a good condition...  i mean my health, i think im going to sick...

wanna know why, and the worse part is i suspect im having dengue. its all started in facebook,yesterday i post in my facebook that i have ulcer in my mouth, terrible joint pain , and flu.... and suddenly , my friend comment on my status ,  he said ," tu bukan simptom dengue ker"....    im shocked, and seriously im a bit nervous,,,  so i check out in the internet  about  this desease...  and badly i have all the simptoms..except im not having fever....

im having light flu  and painful ulcer on my gum , and terrible joint pain which is pain as my hand is broke....   that was yesterday , but today im started to feel not well..im having headache , rashes on all my leg, itchiness skin , and i think im going to have fever.....   lol  still im at home and not going to tha clinic... silly

i drink 100 plus, and know feel very sleepy....  im not hoping that in having dengue, because its dangerous and can kill me..but ill wait until my condition is bad... hahah... wait until tonite if im still like this, my mom will take me  to the emergency....  i dont know, seriously i feel nervous and i dont wanna die... :(  hahaha....still blogging  , and facebooking...  hopefully im not having it...  but my housing area is famous with dengue cases.. oh gosh, ..

wasalam...

No comments:

Post a Comment