Sunday 12 June 2011

THE CRAFT THAT I MADE

ASSALAMUALAIKUM..



after  made my craftwork  im  blogging  again...  ok i made these  card holder  craft  myself... got a lot of free  time...now  here  it is..?? i decorate my matric card holder... kinda  cute  for me... juz wanna share  it  with  my  friends out there...  im using  felt fabric ,  and  its quite expensive in sp...  but  i will  try to find a cheaper one...!!  hahaha...  mybe it is not  good  bcoz this is my first time... i will make more things i guess...!!  boring,,,,,,,,,  what should i do rite now...!!! sleep  ....  peuwh....  dont want..!!   eat  already.... aha facebooking...haha  my fav:)


wasalam

2 comments:

  1. fana,,, nk jgk,,, aq nk kaler pink,, uhuhuhu,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. bleh....aku tgh crik card holder yg ok sket..bru snang nk buat...dyela nk kasi kaler ap...aku dh kaler merah , ko pink.dyela?? suggest

    ReplyDelete