Wednesday 8 June 2011

THE PHOTOSHOOT .... WITH DEARIES

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Today  i  woke up quite  early  and  then  actually  i  juz  came back  from  my  dear  sister  house ......    of coz  i eat  my  fav  food  "nasi lemak"  and  hot  teh 0...  nice  rite :)  deadly  food...

ok  now  back  to  the  topic,  before  the  semester  break  started , i have  a  sudden  photoshoot  with  my  dearies  and  of  coz  the  location  is  at  BUKIT  KACHI  UUM...  my lovely  campus  and residential  hall......  actually  it  is  not  a  plan  juz  sudden  photoshoot...

the  story  of  the  day  started  when  we  meet  to  have our  lunch  together  and  it  was  an  examination  week....   while  we  walk  my  dear  Siti  Sarah  come  up  with  her  idea  then  we  officially  grab  the  camera  and pose...!!!  hahaha....

people  looking  at  us  like  zombies  ok  ....  bcoz  we  pose  like  a model  in the  middle  of  the  field,  specifically  to  say  soccer  field...  no  play  on  that  evening  so  the  field is  ours.....  hahahaaha.....  

look  my dear  dyela is  going  to  bite me..
time to sleep on the grass
me is th black one...!!  my  dearies  siti sarah is the blue one  and  my  naughty dyela  is  the  green  one.........  so  where  is  my  pillow!!!!!!!  :P

1 comment: